Millie's Magical Blog

Year Three

Hi everyone today I’m doing a post about year three.

In grade three we are starting to do joined up writing with no pens just with greylead.

Grade 3 can be hard because we have a napplan test coming up so we have to do a lot work.

Every morning at 9:00 am we sometimes do relays or walk and talk around our oval it is a lot of fun.

In our class we have stars and if we do a good job at PE, Art and others if we earn 5 stars we get to do anything we want  for an hour only if it’s a movie.

We have a great teacher named Mr Heenan is is very very very very nice and we have a student teacher named Mr P we call him he is also very nice as well as Mr Heenan.

We are all from Leopold Primary School.

What Grade are you?

What is you favourite part about life/school ? and how do you enjoy it?

1. Mr. Avery says:

Dear Millie,

I’m glad that you’re enjoying year 3 so far! It sounds like you’re doing very well. I know you’re going to work extremely hard too!

My favorite part about school is when we create videos. It’s always a lot of fun to create them and the end result is always great!

I’m sure you’ll definitely earn 5 stars!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Avery

1. Millie says:

Dear Mr Avery,

Thank you for you fantastic comment.

I am having lots of fun in grade three it has been so much fun I am enjoying it.

Any way we have already got 5 stars and today we watched a movie with popcorn.

From your friend,
      Millie

1. Ghizlane says:

you for the reply! It sounds like you were able to try many spcaiel, healthy foods. It is always a good idea to try new things. Some of the foods you listed I haven’t heard of before. I was not familiar with dragon fruit and capsican. I think I would like to try them as well. So, I decided to investigate. I found that capsican is a pepper. I do know that term. The chili peppers are very spicy. The bell peppers are sweet and I think they taste yummy! When I searched for dragon fruit, I found a fruit that I have not seen before. It looks very interesting! I will check around to see if I can find one where I live. Thanks for sharing something new with me!Wow! That is quite an accomplishment to come in first place in prep cross country. You definitely have healthy habits. Your buddy,Mrs. M❀❀re

2. Tommy says:

Dear Millie,

Your school sounds interesting. I am in grade 7. My favorite part of school is math. I really like school. Keep up the good blogging.

3. [...] Millie’s Comment-http://milliesblog.global2.vic.edu.au/2012/02/23/year-three/comment-page-1/#comment-286 [...]

4. Thirumoorthy says:

Nice blog, I proud to tell you have a blog at this earliest. Studentsarea portal

5. Frans says:

Hey Millie,

Very cool blog you have, I am in grade 4 myself and I like it a lot. My favourite subject is P.E.

Bye