Millie's Magical Blog

State Champion Ships

Sorry I haven’t put up a post in a while I have been real busy this year I will try to keep up to date. I am going to tell you about me going to State Champion ships.

On a Saturday morning I went to Bendigo to compete at the State Champion Ships in Bendigo I was competing in the hurdles, in the heats I came 1st out of everyone my time was 10.57 seconds and in the finals I got 11.45 seconds.In the finals I came second in the hurdles by point 0.1 of a second. It was a close finish with me and a girl we both cross the line but my foot was on the line her head was over the line so she won that. Here is the link to there website

Question Time,

Have you ever gone to state Champion Ship before?

What sports are you good at?

1. Mrs. Y♥llis says:

Dear Millie,

Wow! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment! You missed it by 0.1 of a second! That is so close! Well done for you!

I used to run hurdles way back when I was in high school. I wasn’t very fast, but I thought it was a lot of fun!

Were there any other people competing from LPS?

Your fan,
    Mrs. Y♥llis
    California

1. Millie says:

Hi mrs Yollis,

Thank you for your comment. Yes I think there was a boy named elie I don’t know how to spell his name but ya so I think he competed.

Millie